Introduction to Residential Proxies
With Residential Proxy service, you get access to our network of 75M+ original Residential IPs across the globe. Here’s a quick look at the features of Residential Proxies.
- ISP, Country, State, or City-level Targeting
- Integrate with your own software or use IPBurger browser extensions as shown here.
- Perfect for Account Management, eCommerce, Social Media, Market Research, Creation, Web Scraping, and more
- Easy and flexible session control
In this guide, we will explore all the features and configurations for residential proxy services to use them efficiently.
Introduction to Dashboard
After your order is completed, you will be able to access your Residential Proxy service here. The Dashboard is designed with utmost care that makes it easy for you to configure and use the proxy.
We will now explore the elements of the dashboard.
1. It shows the used, the remaining data, and the option to add data.
Adding Data: Extra data added will not expire on the renewal date. Any unused data will be carried forward to the next month if the service is renewed.
2. It shows the Plan and Subscription details.
3. Here, you will be able to manage all your proxy users. The number of proxy users depends on the plan that you have purchased. You can also add more proxy users here.
Adding Proxy User: You can purchase additional proxy users at any time.
4. You can configure your proxy user to select a particular Location/ISP, add or remove data from the proxy user, or change the sticky IP settings.
5. It shows the proxy credentials of the current proxy user. You can use the credentials to connect to the proxy using IPBurger browser extensions or any software that supports HTTP protocol.
Configure a Proxy user
Go to the list of proxy users on the service dashboard that you would like to configure.
- You can input a friendly name to the proxy user for you to easily identify the user among the list of available users.
- You can select a country from the list to get the IPs from that particular country only.
- After selecting the country, you have an option to select an ISP or a particular city. Note: If you are using the proxy service for creating/managing business accounts, it is recommended to use ISP and not the state/city.
- Based on your selection in #3, you will see a list of available ISPs or the cities. However, it is optional if you would like to select an ISP or the city. If you select the option labeled as “No Selection” from the dropdown, you will get random IPs from the country that you have selected.
- You can set the data limit of the user you are editing on this field. You just need to enter the new data limit into the text box and click on Submit. If you have increased the number, the same amount of data will be deducted from your primary user. If you have reduced the number (i.e. lowered the data limit than your previous settings), the additional data will be added to your primary user.
- Here, you can tick on the checkbox if you want sticky IPs. If you enabled this option, you will have the same IP for the selected time. The maximum time you can hold a particular IP address is 30 minutes and then the IP will change automatically. If you are using these proxies for creating/managing business accounts, it is recommended to have the sticky IP option enabled, and set the ideal time at 30 minutes.
For any queries, feel free to reach out to our Support, we are happy to help!